Bicester Village Shopping Outlet
Only 15 minutes from Panshill, nestled in Oxfordshire, Bicester Village has been a retail destination since 1995.
Boasting 150+ boutiques, it's a shopping haven, offering year-round savings on luxury brands and designer goods, attracting visitors from around the globe. The village is pedestrian-friendly and very cozy, known for its Instagram-worthy charm.
Beyond shopping, you'll find restaurants like Cecconi’s, La Tua Pasta, The Mayfair Chippy, and cafes like Pret & Ralph’s Coffee, along with smaller eateries, food trucks, and stalls. Choosing smaller eateries can save time and money, leaving you with more to spend in Bicester Village
every guests at Panshill gets access to our Bicester Village VIP Pass, which gives you 10% extra discount on selected stores.
Nut Tree Inn
Located in Murcott, a mere stone throw away from grounds, you’ll find The Nut Tree Inn. This 15th-century thatched gastropub, has held a Michelin Star since 2009. Renowned for its refined modern British cuisine, this historic building by a village pond has seamlessly blended traditional pub ambiance with culinary excellence since its establishment in 2006. Nestled between the River Ray and Otmoor, this gem is merely 4 miles from Bicester and holds accolades as Oxfordshire's "Best Fine Dining Pub" and No. 17 in the "Top 50 UK Gastro Pubs."
If you're searching for a Michelin-starred restaurant, things to do in Oxfordshire, or a top-notch gastro pub, The Nut Tree Inn is your destination, offering a delightful culinary experience.
We offer 10% discount on your stay if you have a booking with Nut Tree Inn. This offer can only be redeemed via email or phone and cannot be combined with any other offer or retrospectively. Read more abut our T & C here
White Cross Nature Reserve
Immerse yourself in the enchanting ancient woodland of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust. Originating around 1600, this reserve, part of the Bernwood Forest project, is dedicated to restoring native broadleaved woodland adorned with vivid wildflowers. From a summer butterfly haven to seasonal guided walks, join us in exploring and conserving this woodland haven.
Blenheim Palace with its rich history spanning over three centuries, stands as a cherished landmark in Oxfordshire. While time has changed and evolve since it was built in 1705, three constants still endure—the commitment to preserve its legacy, dedication of grow with the changing times, and a steadfast connection to the community.
The iconic venue boasts a diverse range of offerings: a world-class attraction hosting cultural and sporting events, a stunning wedding and banqueting venue, a sought-after filming location, and a producer of natural mineral water. With over 300 years of existence, restoration and conservations are key values at the heart of Blenheim Palace.
Few Fascinating Facts about Blenheim:
- Film Haven: Featured in blockbuster movies including Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade, James Bond - Spectre, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Cinderella, Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation, and most recently, Napoleon.
- Green-Friendly: Green Tourism Gold Award: Honoured as one of the 'greenest' tourist attractions. Also champions a reusable cup initiative.
- Recognized for accessibility in 2023 with a Blue Badge Award.
- Sir Winston Churchill was born at Blenheim. He later proposed to his wife Clementine in the Temple of Diana in the formal gardens, a charming spot cherished by couples and often chosen as the backdrop for wedding photos.
- It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It received its status in 1987 as it was ‘recognised as being of outstanding international importance and therefore as deserving special protection’. This is a status not many can claim.
- Blenheim Palace holds the unique distinction of being the only non-royal and non-episcopal building in the UK with the title of 'Palace.'
- Pet-Friendly Palace: Welcomes dogs with the adorable hashtag: #DogsOfBlenheim.
- Adventure Play: Unveils the Blenheim Palace Adventure Play, a hidden world of excitement where explorers of all ages create their own thrilling stories, featuring clambering, climbing, paddling, sliding, splashing, and zipping through exciting zones.
- Wedding Venue for Celebrities: Blenheim Palace has been a witness to celebrity weddings over the years, hosting notable figures for their 'I dos', such as footballer John Terry, popstar's Marvin & Rochelle Humes, and Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone.